Conduct of Behaviour
Moron.nl commits to a safe, user friendly and welcoming community. This can only happen when everyone agrees to our code of conduct. In order to achieve our ambition of providing a great community for Morons worldwide, we have adopted a four pillar program: Safety, Sensibility, Structure and Sharing.
- This website, including the community and forum area, should be a safe environment. Users are prohibited from uploading any illegal content, such as music downloads (i.e. mp3 files), video downloads or images which are copyrighted.
- It is forbidden to link to or upload software, programs or tools which are unlicensed/illegal, and/or tools which are used to infringe copyrights such as key generators, hacks and unlawful modifications.
- It is strictly forbidden to upload any sexually explicit content. This includes graphic content (videos/photos), static content (sexually explicit stories) and linking to websites containing pornography. Keep in mind that Moron.nl is a website for all ages 10+.
- It is forbidden to link to any malware, spyware, viruses, phishing websites, either intentionally or unintentionally.
- Willfully or habitually violating these rules will result to an (in)definite ban.
- Please refrain from using any language which is discriminative, violent, aggressive or otherwise offensive to a person or a group.
- Using threatening or abusive language towards a fellow Moron will not be tolerated.
- The Webmasters and Submasters are always here to help you. If you have any questions, please ask them in a civil manner.
- If you feel bothered by another user, there are several ways to deal with this. You could file a complaint and we will investigate the situation. Moreover, you could add this user to your Ignore List. By doing so you will not be able to receive personal messages or see posts or threads by this user.
- Make sure your posts are easy to read. Do not use an excess of images, exclamation marks or anything that would disrupt the layout of the page, website or forum.
- Please do not repetitively post in the incorrect forum.
- It is forbidden to post any personal information, including but not limited to phone numbers, home addresses and passwords. We respect the privacy of our users.
- It is not allowed to share personal messages on the public forum. Private conversations are meant to remain private at all times.
- Your account is meant to be used by one person only. Account sharing is not permitted, as well as creating clone accounts (multiple user names).